September 12, 2008
Here we have a fine example of Sapporo style Miso Ramen That I got at a food court in a grocery store in Torrance. It seems this grocery store is having a Hokkaido festival, and they've let a Ramen shop from Sapporo (Sumire Ramen) set up shop in the food court for the duration of the festival.
There are some mighty fine Ramen shops around here, but it is nice to be able to get a bowl of genuine Sapporo Ramen without the trip to Hokkaido. Tomorrow I'm going back for a bowl of butter corn miso ramen (they were out today). Should you find yourself in Torrance, check it out.
September 03, 2008
1. Immediately Demand To See A Judge (Courts Are Presumed To BeWhat a good idea, what could possibly go wrong? I can only hope that these stinky, mask wearing brats actually take this advice. I would pay good money to see the look on the anchistas faces when this kind of conduct blows up in their face...
Open 24/7 - 365 Days/Per Year.) Why Argue Complex Legal Issues
With Someone With Average Intelligence?
2. If Refused, Tell The Cop: "Thank You, You Have Just Earned Your
Judges A Complaint With The Board Of Judicial Standards. A Complaint Will Be Filed As Soon As I Am Released.”
3. Ignore Any And All Threats And Attempts At Intimidations.
4. Do Not Even Give Your Name. Anything You Say Or Write, Even Your
Name Can Be Used Against You In Court Or As A Psychological Weapon
Against You. Give Your Name Only To The Judge.
5. On Every Piece Of Paper Presented To You Write: “Void: Signed
Under Threat, Duress, and Coercion” Sign It With Your First And Last
Name But Replace Your Middle Name With “Duress.”
6. Refuse A Lawyer.
7. Tell The Judge "I Am Arresting You For Obstruction Of Justice." Ignore Any And All Threats And Attempts At Intimidations From The Judge. Ignore Any Court "Rulings" As They Are Invalid. Good Job!
September 01, 2008
20 queries taking 0.019 seconds, 32 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.